Sunday, May 2, 2010

Repurposed Vellum


It's been a very rainy few days. The rain has been dripping through the roof since our shingles were very badly damaged in a recent windstorm.
I am getting cabin fever. Needing to get out into the sunshine, mow some grass and just check to see the progress on my perennials. Everything should be nicely greened up by the time I can work out there again.
This card that I am posting was done reusing some vellum from a program from a church fundraiser supper. The hymn Amazing Grace was printed on the vellum. I cut out one verse and attached that with brads. I punched out some of the vellum to make the flower by stacking 3 differnet shapes and creasing them with my fingernail, then glueing them together. A pink rhinestone was used in the middle.
Stamps: Bird on a Branch SU "Blessings" from another coll.
Inks: SU- Choc chip, celery green
Paper: SU- Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Cuttlebug embossing strip
SU taffeta choc chip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment