Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Banner

What a ridiculously cold March!!! I am sooooo looking forward to SPRING!!
"All things in life are temporary.  If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever.  If going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either". Winter has lasted long :(

This is a picture of a baby banner that my daughter and I manufactured for her friend's baby shower. We found an inspiration photo in a Papercrafting book and we built it in different colors, embellishments etc. We worked with the things I had in my stash because our one and only local paper crafting store was closed(moving??). Surprise on us. Love how it turned out! The shapes are cut out of 1/8" wood and then Jenelle painted them. Next we covered the shapes with paper. We made the letters by layering 5 thicknesses of white cardstock so that they could be slightly 3D. We added some embellishments and it is ready to hang at the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment