Saturday, November 26, 2011

Make it Monday challenge

Another card for the Make it Monday Challenge Love these challenges!! Betsy did a very beautiful card with this technique!! Some of my background lettering is a little to dark for my liking but all in all it's ok. I masked the tree because of the lighter green and I thought I might lose the flourishes if I didn't mask.
Stamps: Papertrey Tree Trimming Trio, Believe 
Paper: SU
Ink: Memento Black and SU Olive Green
Diamond Stickles
SU Sizzix Poinsettia embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful. The die cut frame is the perfect way to show off this gorgeous tree and ornaments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sadielaine! Your technique looks great and those embossed red ornaments are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those red ornaments with that tree it is very rich looking!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete