Saturday, April 14, 2012
Roses in a pocket
HERE. After cutting the die out I cut it down the center lengthwise, I twisted it around a thin dowel and then glued the base to a punched out 1/2 inch circle. I sponged some color onto the ends, curled them some and used a bit of Copic here and there to add some definition. I cut a skinny edge from some paper to make the twirly fronds. Not sure it they will crush if put into an envelope. Might be a good idea to paint them with some sort of stiffener. Added a bit of Flower soft to the centers.
Stamps: used PTI Little Bitty bird and Wplus9 Spring tags
Papers: PTI, MS and SU