Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas in July

My card today is for 2 challenges. One for Papertrey Make it Monday Step it Up Embellishments and the other one for Casual Fridays 2 Circle project. I decided on the Christmas look because I really wanted to try out the PTI Damask Snowflakes. I got them just before Christmas and never got a chance to give them a go. My 2 circles are the circle that the "joy"word is mounted on and the letter "O" in joy. I raised them all up with foam tape to make my embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love all the layers and the touch of inking. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love the distressing and bling! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete