Saturday, February 16, 2013

Owl Lovers


Here is a cute little Owl Wedding couple (could be used as an anniversary couple). I made them for the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp White on White optionally using Cuttlebug folders. 
I used the folders in behind the hearts, layered them up with dimensional tape. I made a border at the bottom with one of the narrow border folders. Don't remember any of the names of them though. I believe they are still current. I used some feather boa to make the wedding dress. Punch is from SU. Embossing on the breast and head of the owls was done by using an embosslits folder from SU. I did a tiny bit of sponging just to give some definition. 




2 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic - love that fuzzy owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this?!! Love it!! Those owls are the sweetest!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete