Saturday, April 20, 2013

An LOL Card


A new take on the LOL computer lingo. Loads of Love!! This is for the challenge over at Papertrey Ink Make it Monday This was a fun card to create. A little time consuming but enjoyable. I used PTI Outlines Alpahbet for the L's. I wanted an uppercase letter so I used the number 7 upside down and bending it open a bit so it looked more like an L. Stamped and then fussy cut out. Embossed with SU Mambo Melon. Stamps: Grass and flowers PTI Garden Variety and car from Enjoy the Ride. Sunshine is Unity Stamps and car filler and sentiment from SU Loads of Love. Paper: PTI white and Bitty Dot Basics. Sponged edges with PTI Aqua mist and SU Lucky Limeade. I used glossy accents on some white paper dots for the headlights. 


3 comments:

  1. Sadie, cute as a bug! (did I just say that?) Love your upsidedown 7's. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific idea! I'll have to remember this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the way you've combined so many elements to create a perfect scene!!

    ReplyDelete