Thursday, September 12, 2013

Striped Embossing

Here's a card that I worked on way to long and still not loving it. Don't know why?? I did the "striped embossing" Make it Monday technique as seen HERE on the butterfly. Used three colors. I had to cut it out because I had too many little flecks around it. So this was the end result. It is a bit brighter on the photo than IRL. 
PTI products used: Beautiful Blooms II die and Stamp set, Ric Rac die, ButterflyKisses Stamp set, checked background on flower pattern is from Strawberry Patch.


2 comments:

  1. Sadie this is adorable! Love the whole layout, the sweet embossing, the cutout flower, the bright and beautiful butterfly! And the rick rack bordering the sentient? Perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Aunty Sadie! I love that butterfly. I think I might have to give that striped embossing a try!

    ReplyDelete