Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brandied Cherry Chocolates

Here's my project that I made for the Casual Fridays challenge #119: Use dry or heat embossing on your Clean And Simple project. Check it out HERE   I made a chocolate box for some brandied cherries that I made and started back in August.  I found a recipe guide to refer to online and improvised. After draining them well I dipped them in dark chocolate. Gold embossed sentiments  stamps by SU Warm words and Unity Million stamp.They have been a handy birthday gift for all the birthdays in my family in October and November. They have been a hit!! 


 


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful packaging for your brandied cherries Sadie! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....are you kidding?? A box for yummy chocolates? Seriously amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete