Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Care Card

After interior painting half of my home I was itching to do a bit of papercrafting before the warm sunny days of yardwork started. We're having a balmy +20 celsius day today and no snow. 
 I'm starting out with a card for the challenge over at Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #207 Double Partial Die Cutting. I used the heart die from Polka Dot Parade #11 and MatStack 2 Die. Stamping is Hello Sunshine (rays behind the heart and sentiment). Raspberry Fizz paper (almost looks neon) and gold embossing.


3 comments:

  1. Pretty - stunning the pink and the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not recognize the Mat Stack turned the way you did, great frame for those fun rays! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO interesting, Sadie! I love the way you've envisioned the project. And the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete