Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Create Along with Us September

Here is my first Christmas card of 2018. My favorite cards to make kicked off by Papertrey Ink Create Along with Us. Check out all the details HERE
I chose to use Betsy Veldman's cute little winter scene card as my inspiration. I used SU embossing folders for the snow, the woodgrain frame and a SU Woodgrain stamp that I used to look like Santa's in front of his winter woodpile. He's taken a few slices out to carry his greetings. Santa and holly/berry are from Believe retired PTI set. Sentiments are from PTI Tree Trimming Trio. Paper on aqua tree is from PTI Bitty Star Basics.
This is Betsy's card

And here is the one I made. 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Sadie! Love the woodgrain sentiment he's carrying. Every little detail as sweet as can be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sadie, this is stunning!!! You re-created this card into an even more magical one! I love the swicharoo with Santa and your embossed snowflakes add such a lovely texture! This card is perfect in every sweet way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS take on Betsy's card Sadie!! Loving all the details you included on the this card...especially all the woodgrain details! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete