Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A garden card

 Well chances are slim that I would win again this week but I enjoy entering the challenges at Joans Garden. You can check that out over HERE . It keeps me motivated in designing another card each week. Requirements *Colors lime green and pink *Lattice *Leaves to create a vine * Butterflies. 
I used a saleabration "Sweet Summer" stamp set from SU. I cut strips for my lattice in off white. The rest is pretty straight forward. Punch on bottom is ek success. Now I can just add whichever sentiment I want when I need it. Thanks Joan for the last win, I'll be looking forward to receiving it in the mail!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sadie, what a pretty card you have created. I love how you used the lattice in the cut out. Great job.

    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete