Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vintage Blue and Green

My card for the challenge here The requirements were Colors Blue/Green, Use a Lady, Include a Large Embellishment, Attach a bow. I used an old 2004 set from Stampin up. I love this set but it has hardly been used. It is one of two sets that I have that have a "Lady" in them. So there it is. Paper is from an old SU color Buckaroo blue. The little ribbon is silk leftover from some ribbon embroidery that I did years ago. I used Tim Holtz distress ink-Pumice stone to stamp along with the SU BBlue and Mellow moss. Did a bit of coloring with Copic markers. 
So that's it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Sadie. Great colors and your flowers is adorable.

    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens Weekly Card Challenge. Great entry.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete