Monday, January 2, 2012

Coffee Thank you envelope

 Happy New Year Everyone! So quickly another year is done and gone. My first project of the year begins with a challenge project for Cas-ual Fridays. To see the details click HERE and for Market Street Stamps block party. To see the details of all this fun click HERE
I used the digi stamp provided by Market Street so that I could play along. I have added a picture with the score lines. Very easy. Just add your double sided sticky tape along the edge of the 3" and 5" spots and along the edges of ends. After folding and glueing edges trim a small edge at the 4" mark. This will be where your gift card slides into. I added a velcro dot for the closure along with the twine. Decorate however you wish. I chose to use the digi stamp and fit it in with a computer sentiment. Bottom sentiment stamp and edge is by SU.




Score lines for folds

2 comments:

  1. This is so very lovely!! Love the folding and design! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete