Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love Like You Will Never Be Hurt

Here's my card for the challenge over at Joan's Gardens
-Create a Valentine in "non-traditonal colors"
-Use some kind of lace
-Use a flower-rose if possible
-Use a key
I made a second card of the previous one and added a couple of hearts to make it more Valentine-ish. All the details of things used are the same as the previous one and the hearts were cut out using a Cuttlebug die. I embossed both of the hearts, one clear and the other white. I used a stamp from a SU set called Clearly For You. I didn't have an actual lace that worked so I punched out a lacy edge using the MS lace punch. Hope it all works.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie, I love how you tucked the heards under the rick-rac and your border of lace work great.
    Great job.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete